The correct way to wear disposable medical masks:
1. Wash your hands and check the expiration date and outer packaging of the mask.
2. The side of the nose clip is facing upwards, and the dark side is facing outwards. If there is no color, it is judged from the folds of the mask, and the folds are outwards.
3. Pull up and down the folds, use a mask to cover the mouth, nose, and jaw, and wrap the entire chin.
4. Touch the nose clips with both fingertips to move inward gradually.
5. When removing the mask, take one-handed hook to remove the mask.
The correct way to wear the N95 mask:
1. Face the face of the mask without the nose clip so that the nose clip is located above the mask, hold the mask by hand and fix it on the face to hold the mask against the chin.
2. Pull the upper headband over the top of the head and place it over the top of the head.
3. Pull the lower headband over the top of the head and place it under the ear behind the neck.
4. Place the fingers of both hands in the middle of the metal nose clip and move the fingertips along the sides of the nose clip while pressing inwards until the nose clip is fully pressed into the shape of the bridge of the nose. Pinching the mask with one hand may affect the mask Of adhesion.
5. The user must check the adhesion between the mask and the face, cover the mask with both hands to avoid affecting the position of the mask on the face. You can inhale quickly. If the air leaks from the bridge of the nose, adjust the nose clip according to step 4. If the air leaks from the edge of the mask, readjust the headband. If you can't get a good fit, repeat steps 1-4; if you don't feel the leak, you are wearing well.