A seamless headscarf bandana is a whole piece of elastic cloth, which seems to be a simple floral, but there are many ways to wear it, so here I also introduce 10 ways to wear it
1. Seamless headscarves bandana can be used as scarves, scarves or scarves, and the seamless headscarves around the neck are used as scarves, beautiful and practical
2. The seamless headscarf bandana is used as a sweat-absorbent towel on the wrist. It can also be beautifully decorated, or fixed with the center of the arm, and the seamless headscarf can be wrapped around the wrist
3. The seamless headscarf bandana is made into a braided hat. Many hip-hop styles are like that, covering the forehead a little bit
4. The use of seamless headscarves bandana as pirate hats. Put the seamless headscarves directly from the head to the neck to make pirate hats
5. Seamless headscarves bandana can be used as sun visors and serve us as the sun. Escape the seamless headscarf in the opposite direction, then use one hand to press the headscarf to the top of the head, and use the other hand to pull the other end down to the neck
6. Seamless headscarf bandana can be used as a face mask, so you can only leak out your eyes and be fully armed Put the seamless bandana on the neck, pull up the upper edge of the neck to the top of the head, and then pull the upper edge of the front of the neck to the position of the nose
7. Dress up the hijab and Weibo with cover-ups and dress up like Arabs. Put the seamless bandana on the outside to praise each other, twist in the opposite direction from the center, and put one side on the other
8. Seamless headscarves bandana can be used as hair bands to tie hair. Wrap seamless turban around hair
9. It can be used to cover the eyes when playing hide and seek. Cover the eyes directly with the seamless headscarf bandana and knot the back.
10Seamless headscarves bandana can also be used to wrap the chest. Put the seamless headscarf from the head and pull it all the way to the chest position. For this usage, use a large size and elasticity.